Join LWV Ohio Now!
Join the League of Women Voters of Ohio (LWVO) and be directly involved in shaping the important issues to keep our community strong, safe and vibrant. As an LWVO member, you are part of an organization where smart, active leaders work to create change in their communities.
- LWVO is nonpartisan; we do not support or oppose candidates.
- LWVO is where hands-on work to safeguard democracy leads to civic improvement.
- Your opinion is valued and your voice is heard. LWV believes that grassroots initiatives and consensus building are the strengths or our organization.
- It’s a bargain! A membership with LWVO gives you a membership with the national League of Women Voters of the United States (LWVUS). You will receive newsletters from LWVO and LWVUS, and information from a local League, if one is in your area.
Membership Types & Eligibility:
The League is open to any person who subscribes to the purpose and policy of the League. There are three types of membership:
- Voting members who are citizens at least 18 years old and enrolled in recognized local Leagues.
- Associate members who are all other members enrolled in local Leagues (i.e. those under voting age and non-citizens).
- At-Large members who are members residing outside the area of, and are therefore not enrolled in any local League.
- $60 for an individual
- $90 for two individuals in one household
- $25 for students
You can easily use one of three options to join the League or give a gift membership to League:
- Click the appropriate button to the left.
- Download a membership brochure and mail with your payment to 17 South High Street, Suite 650, Columbus,Ohio 43215.
- Please feel free to contact the LWVO Membership Manager at email@example.com or 1-614-469-1505 for assistance.
Privacy Statement: The League of Women Voters of Ohio will not rent, sell or trade your email address or phone number with any third party.